A 15 year old Gemini 1 bus converted to hybrid

No holds barred (well, except common decency, and other standard Terms and Conditions type things 8-) ) forum, chat about almost anything you like! Including sport, trivia, games etc.

Moderator: Moderators

A 15 year old Gemini 1 bus converted to hybrid

Postby jaiguerrero3 on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:08 pm

https://youtu.be/T6S_9qjqFC0

This bus I have been waiting ages to get on and ride, but my wait had finally come to an end. This vehicle was out in public service two days before filming - day 1, only briefly, and day 2, didn't run at all. I took a Southern train to Clapham and then as soon as I left the station, I saw what I thought was WVL95. It wasn't, it was actually WVL96, so viewers and bus enthusiasts, don't be fooled into thinking that WVL96 was also converted into hybrid, it was just WVL94/95. I checked LVF to find out that WVL95 was at Aldwych on its way to Wandsworth, so I thought I might take the risk and meet it halfway at Vauxhall - EH2 took me there. I had about 2 minutes to spare until the bus turned up, looking shinier than ever and with its gleaming new Vantage Power stickers​! I took the bus up to Wandsworth then back again to Westminster. Quite unexpectedly, I bumped into one of my favourite bus and train YouTubers, LondonBusExplorer​, and we talked about all our opinions on different buses and routes, one of our opinions being how fast the bus accelerated and how weird it felt being on a 15 YEAR OLD hybrid bus!

Anyway, enjoy the video and comment what you think about the conversion!

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
jaiguerrero3
Getting the hang of things now

Return to Open Forum